Reply this if you want to join a multiplayer game

More
20 years 1 week ago #18026 by midget_man1993
im hosting games all day on Friday and Saturday.First you have to tell me what your ships name is and what ship your piloting.:D:D:D

Note:if you want to do all of above and reply to this topic.oh yeah tom please join as soon as you can.these are the rateings of what i will be hosting most of the time.

Deathmatch:Unlikely[xx(]
Teamdeathmatch:still unlikely[xx(]
Capure the flag:most of the time:D
Bomb tag:once in a while:)
Mine tag:sometimes:)[:(]
Team mine tag:sometimes:)[:(]
Beta.vs.Alpha:Most of the time:D

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 years 1 week ago #9535 by midget_man1993
im hosting again.PLEASE TOM join my game god DAMNIT!!!!!!!!

More
20 years 1 week ago #9537 by MajorTom
a) Why do you want to know what ship a player would be flying?

ref your game offers:

I don't like to play any of the older (original) games, because they don't have an ini file check function like EpicOnline or what_rocksv2 (if anyone screws around with a ships inifile the game gets very laggy and isn't any fun)

I don't have time to join at the moment anyhow, because I'm busy with the starwars mod.

b) what does this thread have to do with "Mission Development"?

Iwar2 Multiplayer Fan Site

More
20 years 1 day ago #9706 by midget_man1993
please play with me!!!

More
20 years 1 day ago #9708 by Second Chance
midget_man try to understand that many of the people you've asked in the developement forums are adults, with tiring jobs and home or family responsibilities. Many of them come to this section for the serious (but fun) business of game developement, using EoC as a platform. Or to check in on the latest developements. Aside from that, pestering people in the wrong forums is not likely to get you a game anytime soon. Pay attention now, the EoC developement section of the forums is for discussing modifications to EoC gameplay or content, or subjects relevant to that. That's it. If you keep posting off topic threads you're going to start pissing people off, then no one will play with you. There are other appropriate sections of the forums to solicit MP games, but be patient. Not everybody can just drop everything to play with you. You've been told numerous times recently; post, in advance, and in the right forum, a date and time you want to play, and what version, and then wait for responses. You must give people plenty of advanced notice or they frequently won't be able to play. There are plenty of players out there, but you must give them appropriate ways to get together with you.

If you can learn proper forum etiquette, maybe SoupDragon might be nice enough to move this post for you, so you won't have to make another one.

We all love EoC, and want you to play, just be considerate of other people.

mailto:second_chance@cox.net
The Ultimate Guide To Modding: I-War 2 - Edge Of Chaos (on hold during SW MP mod)
cartoons.sev.com.au/index.php?catid=4

More
20 years 1 day ago #9713 by MajorTom
Those are nice thoughtful words from Second Chance for you midget_man.

Calm down a bit and take advantage of the second chance you are being offered. If you live up to the deal we'll take you seriously too.

Iwar2 Multiplayer Fan Site