Battle of Mwari issue

More
17 years 6 months ago #18882 by Kael
Battle of Mwari issue was created by Kael
Hi,

I've tried my thing on this mission several times, counting up to a bunch of hours playtime but run into the same problem everytime:

I cleaned out the backdoor a few times and kicking down their front door wasn't too much of a hassle either. I manage to get all the freighters to the MCA base fine.

but then my problems start:
I dock to the base, get those annoying neutron pbc's (after purposely saving up gatling ammo, nothing so far rips apart marauders better then the gatling imho) and then the marauders attack in force while the station guy is still babbling (hate when that happens) i manage to get out of the conversation and into the fight, but then my ship short circuits while the marauders are still numerous. The repair vessel never makes it to my drifting hull in time with all the bogies around.

I thought your ship was supposed to shortcircuit between 2 attack waves? anyway that's my problem, my ship stallls while the battle has barely begun and my dead ship gets blown to smithereens while the we're coming to fix ya message hasn't even finished yet. any idea's?

thanks and happy hunting out there,
Kael

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.