help!!! problem with a mission :(

More
17 years 1 month ago #18978 by ataraiym
Hi, I know the games old err.. one of many I am SLOWLY grinding thru.. :) but...

I am on the "battle for mwari" mission and my pc crashed just as we arrived with the convoy at the mca base - when I reset and relaunched there was no-one at the ritz meeting point and no-one at the mca base either... WTF?

I had a quick look at the save file and I can see some lines about missions completed - so.. is there anyway of modifying the save to reset the mission? Seeing as I only have the one save (one day I might learn this...) and I really don't fancy doing it all again - maybe its a good opportunity to look at Torn Stars - but i'd like to at least see the end if its possible.

Hope some kind coder might give me some advice.

Cheers

!(>..<)!

!(>..<)!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 years 1 month ago #16445 by SoupDragon
Unfortunately not ataraiym. If you did not do manual saves and relied soley on the default save file it's back to the beginning for you mate.

You can either grit your teeth and do just that or go to: www.i-war2.com/downloads_6.htm and choose the nearest save file to your mission. You will of course be adopting another pilots stats upto that mission. It's down to you.

Whatever decision you make, remember to manualy save and often.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.