Blockade Runner

More
22 years 2 weeks ago #1330 by SoupDragon
Replied by SoupDragon on topic Blockade Runner
Not a bad effort mate. Just keep at it.

Incidentally we've gone OT on this thread. Wildcards did you solve your problem with Blockade Runner?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
22 years 4 days ago #1547 by qoreQbaQ
Replied by qoreQbaQ on topic Blockade Runner
Hi, I am new to the place,
I started playing the game before the patch, then upgraded to the newest one, worked fine.
I am not sure what it is but in Blocade Runner mission, after the briefing, Are those mercenaries supposed to become my wingman? because they dont respond to my wingman commands, I formate with each one of them but nothing happened, so I jump through the l-point but when I go through there is no one there and the computer tells me that the convoy has been destroyed, and I fail the mission.
Tried quite a few times always the same result.
Any help is apreciated

More
22 years 4 days ago #1549 by SoupDragon
Replied by SoupDragon on topic Blockade Runner
Hi qoreQbaQ. Not sure whats going on with the wingman, but they will follow you. When you are given your first waypoint to Toadskin, you will be directed to St Georges L-Point as Toadskin is out of system. When you get to St Georges do not use the autopilot to go through. Instead use the manual option. Target the St Georges L-Point, choose the NAV option, choose Toadskin. Come out of NAV and fly through St Georges manually. That should solve the issue.

More
22 years 3 days ago #1563 by EricMan64
Replied by EricMan64 on topic Blockade Runner
I believe that they don't actually act as wingmen or even follow you until you go through the lpoint. Then they'll suddenly be there acting as wingmen. I think this is the mission that did that.

More
22 years 3 days ago #1566 by qoreQbaQ
Replied by qoreQbaQ on topic Blockade Runner
Manual entry, thanks gys I'll try that tonight. Thanks