Act 3- Upping the Ante

More
21 years 11 months ago #1692 by EricMan64
Replied by EricMan64 on topic Act 3- Upping the Ante
You have two choices, dock your wingmen to the freighter, or kill the marauders so fast that the freighter doesn't die anyway. I did the second choice. Just whenever a wave appears, pick a member, and send your wingmen to attack it. Head towards it yourself on normal drives, and attack the same ship when in range. Then move on to other ships. Try not to disable them or anything in this method. Then you'll end up having to go out to where they are using precious time.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 years 11 months ago #1703 by Pandion
Replied by Pandion on topic Act 3- Upping the Ante
And I found using Assualt cannons highly effective against them.:)

Give it a good bang.....

See I told you that would fix it.

More
21 years 11 months ago #1706 by Zathras
Replied by Zathras on topic Act 3- Upping the Ante
heh, I find Assault Cannons highly effective against anything.;)

--
Do not meddle in the affairs of Space Pirates, for they are subtle and quick to fire their PBC's!

--
Do not meddle in the affairs of Space Pirates, for they are subtle and quick to fire their PBC's!

More
21 years 11 months ago #1708 by EricMan64
Replied by EricMan64 on topic Act 3- Upping the Ante
My weapon of choice for this mission as well.

More
21 years 11 months ago #1976 by Void_00
Replied by Void_00 on topic Act 3- Upping the Ante
Personally, i found DeathBlows to be the best, but granted, they're my solution to everything, defending the freighter, destroying the LDA portcullis on the accelerator, killing a certain selfish corporated dictator that will remain anonymous.

More
21 years 9 months ago #2226 by cathexis
Replied by cathexis on topic Act 3- Upping the Ante
I've also found that docking your wingmen to the AM freighter while it's picking up the AM pods is a nice way to build up a decent amount of charge before it gets disrupted. I un-docked them when the first marauders showed and just left them on "defend my target" for the entierty of the battle. The containment power never dropped below 100% ^_^