(Attn: Stephen Robertson) - Just discussion now

More
20 years 4 months ago #17864 by Second Chance
Mr. Robertson. I'm currently in the process of writing a book on the subject of EoC modding. If you wouldn't mind I'd like to contact you to discuss a few details. Please email me and let me know how or where. Thanks you.

Regards,
John Hubner
Editor-in-Chief, American Odyssey Magazine
mailto:editor@americanodysseymagazine.com]editor@americanodysseymagazine.com

mailto:second_chance@cox.net

cartoons.sev.com.au/index.php?catid=4

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 years 4 months ago #8321 by Hot4Darmat
Hey Second Chance, glad to see you're still about and working on the mod documentation project. Stephen Robertson is usually pretty good about responding to emails. I don't have it handy, but you can find him (or their 'contact us' mail address) at the argonaut-sheffield corporate site. Try either stephen or steve at argonaut-sheffield whatever the rest of the email address is (.com or .org). It might speed up and simplify your correspondence.

--
Hot4Darmat

More
20 years 3 months ago #8533 by Second Chance
Hi Hot4Darmat, yes still working. I will probably be working on this book for a long while. Thanks for the info, Steve Robertson and I have already begun corresponding and he has graciously agreed to contribute to the book (which should be a huge time saver). Sorry I took so long to respond to your post. I haven't been around lately. After my vacation I caught the flu. Then I was doing some work on some mods for two other games, but I'm back now. Lots of things are going on so there's been less time for me post.

btw - please encourage everyone to write to me about the book (info, anecdotes, anything). It's not just a mod documentation project, with the finished book anyone should be able to make whatever mod they can dream up (within the flux engine's ability, of course). Thanks :)

mailto:second_chance@cox.net

cartoons.sev.com.au/index.php?catid=4