IFleetMod

More
19 years 10 months ago #18134 by TracerFox
IFleetMod was created by TracerFox
Hey guys, just wondering if anyone knows if IFleet v6 was ever released or not?

One of the things I was allways hoping to do with EoC was to be able to capture ships, drag them back to base (or have Jafs or however), then jump into them and fly them myself.

I know the default game only allows 5 types of ships at your base, but is there any way around this? Any way to amass a fleet of ships which can either be wingman-AI controlled or, hopefully, player controlled?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 years 10 months ago #10569 by Demiurgo
Replied by Demiurgo on topic IFleetMod
Well, it seems what you are exactly asking for is iFleet. You can capture them, bring them to base, use them as your wingmen and even you are able to pilot them.

I think i dunno understand your question :P

Edge Of Chaos rookie
I-War veteran

Edge Of Chaos rookie
I-War veteran

More
19 years 10 months ago #10573 by TracerFox
Replied by TracerFox on topic IFleetMod
Well I heard somewhere that IFleet version 6 was supposed to have newer features and such. So was asking if it was out at all.

More
19 years 1 month ago #12542 by aargh
Replied by aargh on topic IFleetMod
How do you get the marines with this mod. I'm replaying the game with a few of the mods of which this is one of them. I can't find anywhere in act 1 where to get marines. As I understand it, when you get to a relevant station and you're supposed to get a welcome message you put up your station toggle screen & you should be able to purchase marines. I've been to most stations & still can't find any marines? Does the ifleet mod conflict with the futuretrader mod. I get the welcome message for the futuretrader mod at every station but not one single one for the ifleet mod, seedy or not. HELP

More
19 years 1 month ago #12560 by Qlippoth
Replied by Qlippoth on topic IFleetMod
If I recall you can only get marines from pirate bases. I can't remember what the last release version was.

- Qlippoth