What Is This On My Hull????

More
19 years 2 months ago #18384 by arra
Hopefully someone can help me out with this

I moded IW2 to include Aerospace Simulation Project models natively [I just imported the ships into the resource file with a lot of adjustments]. Everything works fine with the exception of this one model. It replaces the heavy corvette ingame and I can't figure out what this thing is on the hull. In instant action I don't have any problems. But in mission mode [standard, assault, stealth, ecm] all include this huge item, which I can't identify. I can clearly see 'C4' written on the side of the tanks, but can't figure out what it is.

[img

Direct Link: img8.exs.cx/img8/8439/shot00000rp.jpg

[img=http://img8.exs.cx/img8/8439/shot00000rp.th.jpg]

Thanks for any help.:)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 years 2 months ago #12508 by Vali
Replied by Vali on topic What Is This On My Hull????
Hello:),

Hmmmm….. seams to be a PPC weapon model.
Though it’s 10 times BIGER than normal and it looks like its shooting strait up in stead of forward. Don’t know what could make it so big.[?][?][?]

Try this: turn off the mood, exit the game and turn it back on.
It should solve the problem.

It’s not the size of the canon that matters,
It’s how much damage it does.

Vali

When a boss says “Go!” the leader says “Let’s move out!”

More
19 years 2 months ago #12509 by arra
Replied by arra on topic What Is This On My Hull????
Thanks for the reply, I did some testing and figured out that they are external turrets and mounts, I don't know why they are soo big either.

I have to do more testing with the [standard, assault, stealth, ecm]loadouts, which are causing the problem with this particular ship.

More
19 years 1 month ago #12559 by Qlippoth
You need to change the mount type to maybe a light or medium mount or something. If you're using the pylon mount then you'll be getting that model added to your ship.

- Qlippoth