Compling and Make systems

More
19 years 1 month ago #18410 by Joco
I've been trying to get a good "make/build system" setup for dealing with multiple .pog files with resulting package inter-dependencies.

Anyone got any suggestions for what they have found useful? I am currently mucking about with gnu make files but am interested in other ideas.

I'll post what I come up with just for peoples interest. It might be useful for someone.

Oh and gnu make is available for win32 either under cygwin or as a native win32 binary.

Cheers,
Joco.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 years 1 month ago #12719 by Joco
Replied by Joco on topic Compling and Make systems
Code:
# Scenario Skeleton - make file using gnu make 3.8 under Cygwin # NB: pc.exe is in the win32 path so no need to define full path to it # Variables CC=pc.exe EOCDIR=c:/games/Independence\ War\ 2\ -\ Edge\ of\ Chaos MOD=mods/scenario_skeleton SRCDIR=$(EOCDIR)/$(MOD)/source INCLUDE=$(EOCDIR)/sdk_pog/include PACKAGES=$(EOCDIR)/$(MOD)/packages GENHEADER=$(EOCDIR)/sdk_pog/include # master "build it all" target all: scenario_skeleton scenario_skeleton: iSpewPods scenario_skeleton.pog $(CC) -i $(INCLUDE) -pp $(PACKAGES) -hp $(GENHEADER) scenario_skeleton.pog iSpewPods: iSpewPods.pog $(CC) -i $(INCLUDE) -pp $(PACKAGES) -hp $(GENHEADER) iSpewPods.pog

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.