future trader mod

More
18 years 8 months ago #13558 by Oren
Replied by Oren on topic future trader mod
yes! it works, finally!
thank you :-}

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 years 8 months ago #13559 by Oren
why can't i buy all the weapons or ships? also in some station i couldn't buy or sell anything. is everything ok with my mod? or every station has different thing to trade with?

More
18 years 8 months ago #13560 by andrewas
Replied by andrewas on topic future trader mod
Different stations have different goods available. You want raw metals, a mining base would be the place to go. Advanced weaponary, a naval yard. And so on. Some stations have nothing at all to trade. Stations within Hoffers Wake do not carry the more advanced equipment, because that would make it available to early in the game.

More
18 years 8 months ago #13623 by Oren
hey, i'm kind of qurious about another small issue with this mod, not something important really. somehow i can't mount some hardware on my ships, the passive 5 sensors if you wanna know. i guess that there are more hardware i'll probably won't be able to fit later in the game for the same reason. my idea is to change the files scripts if it's even possable. i managed to do so in different things like changing the flux file so all the movies will apear and all the ships will be available in instant action menu. So did any of you have seen such files when you can modify the ship's gear?

More
18 years 8 months ago #13630 by andrewas
Replied by andrewas on topic future trader mod
I havent been able to mount passive 5 sensors either. I spent some time going through the files, but I was never able to fix them. As far as I know, no other hardware is affected by this.

I can't recall if I ever got them to work in the unmodded game either, sensors are so low priority in the original game that I never bothered with which ones I was using. its only when I began playing with EliteMod and actually needed to upgrade them to get a decent sensor range that I noticed the problem.

More
18 years 8 months ago #13632 by Oren
i know for sure that with unmoded game you can mount the passive 5, actually the 5 level is the highest and i noticed that you get active/passive/cpu with a 5 class rate when you obtain the heavy corvetty, but only when the future trader mod isn't active.