Question about the iFleetmod

More
22 years 3 weeks ago #17321 by pimp_master100
How do i capture a ship do i take it back to my base after i've docked to it or do i press "k" and it becomes mine because when i press "k" the ship just undocks.??

Edited by - pimp_master100 on 04 Apr 2002 22:09:52

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
22 years 3 weeks ago #1212 by Guerrilla Warfare
Alright I downloaded iFleet recently and haven't spent too much time with it but this might help:

First, if you want to capture a ship, make sure you go to an underworld station (such as the Ritz in Santa Romera) and hire some marines for your ship. I believe you can hire up to 10 marines in the patcom and 15 in the corvette.

Next, for best results, try to find a ship that has an equal number or fewer marines than you do, so that you'll be able to capture it easily (btw are the marines on navy ships tougher? cause they kill all of mine in an instant).

Dock to that ship and press k. On your hud you should see something like "attackers" and "defenders". If your marines win, the ship is yours and you can command it like a wingman. Tell it to formate with you or something and fly to base. Next time you get out of the base the captured ship should be there waiting for you.

--
Viva la revolucion!

More
22 years 2 weeks ago #1303 by pimp_master100
Thanks