Where do you get marines for iFleet mod?

More
22 years 2 weeks ago #17330 by pimp_master100
I can't find them.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
22 years 2 weeks ago #1305 by SoupDragon
You get them from the stations. Though not any station, you have to search around. The faction stations are more likely to have them. As a start, try the Ritz in the Santa Romera system.

More
22 years 2 weeks ago #1306 by EricMan64
I believe marines can mostly be found at outlaw, underworld type stations.

More
22 years 2 weeks ago #1313 by Guerrilla Warfare

I believe marines can mostly be found at outlaw, underworld type stations.

I totally 100% agree ;).

Also, if you have the latest version of the location finder mod where you have all the different stations sorted out select the "underworld" option and you'll see a bunch of stations. Those sell marines.

--
Viva la revolucion!

More
22 years 2 weeks ago #1315 by SlipStream
Just while your on the subject...I have had iFleet installed for a while...but never came around to use it. How long does it usually take to make a sizeable fleet with cruisers, destroyers, corvettes, and fighters. And which is the best approch to capturing each type? Also, are there differnet types of marines that are better for different jobs? Im guessing not...

Anyway i would apreciate any strategys you have for capturing ships. I could already think of one way to do it via REMhack since after you uncontrol the ship again it stays still. I suppose Pulsars are a good idea too?

And just for a side note...dont you think it would be cool if you could capture stations and start a huge traiding industry with a FAT profit . The more you own, the fewer choices everyone has...which means you get those gunstars you have been wanting sooner :D

{SIG}
CHECK THIS GAME OUT!!!
www.starshatter.com/
LOOKS REALLY COOL

Its been sucha long time and IW2 still rocks my sox just as much...who woulda figured eh?

More
22 years 2 weeks ago #1326 by EricMan64
There's only one type of marine. That's just plain old 'marine'.

I'd suggest disruptors over pulsars. Pulsars damage it, and it's preferable to capture a ship with full health to one that's damaged.