Crosshair Mod

More
2 years 8 months ago - 2 years 8 months ago #20857 by Atheist Antichrist
     I have used the crosshair mod since it first cam out because its useful.  At some point someone made a reticle mod that is basically identical.  The crosshair in the center of the screen was useful, but always seemed like it didn't quite feel right.  So I made one of my own:

I think it fits the HUD aesthetic better.  If anyone wants it let me know and I'll post a link.

"It's better to be silent and thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt"
-Mark Twain

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 7 months ago #20862 by Atheist Antichrist
Replied by Atheist Antichrist on topic Crosshair Mod
Here is a link to the file if anyone cares...
drive.google.com/file/d/1Rw3aMM2_Uat0WD6...b69/view?usp=sharing

It is simple enough to create your own crosshair if you have Corel Paintshop or something that can modify *.iff files but for those that don't, here you go.

"It's better to be silent and thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt"
-Mark Twain

More
2 years 7 months ago #20864 by schmatzler
Replied by schmatzler on topic Crosshair Mod
Thank you, I've added it to the download section:

i-war2.com/downloads/download/14-unassoc...y-atheist-antichrist

Space. The final frontier.

More
2 years 6 months ago #20879 by IronDuke
Replied by IronDuke on topic Crosshair Mod
I like it. I probably won't use it as the reticle is small enough to essentially be a large crosshair at high display resolution, and the crosshair seems to lack the "fuzzy" look of the original HUD, but that's just me being incredibly picky :)

Very little about the game is not known to me. Any questions you got, throw them at me. :)

More
1 year 3 months ago #20892 by Atheist Antichrist
Replied by Atheist Antichrist on topic Crosshair Mod
IronDuke post=20879 userid=2036
....the crosshair seems to lack the "fuzzy" look of the original HUD, but that's just me being incredibly picky smiley

Okay, if I decide to take another crack at it I'll see about improving it in that way, thank you for the feedback.

-Mark Twain