Ultimate jafts

More
21 years 9 months ago #17425 by perfectneon
Ultimate jafts was created by perfectneon
Can somebody tell me how to install the custom jafts mod.
I downloaded the mod from this site and i kinda guessed i put one of the files in my mod folder but i dont have a clue on how to set up what ship jafts uses..
If someone could cut and paste the code or give me the ulr to a jafts mod that is easier to use than i whould like it very much.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 years 9 months ago #2151 by EricMan64
Replied by EricMan64 on topic Ultimate jafts
How to install a mod (just incase you need help with that):
Put the zip file you downloaded into the mod folder. DO NOT unzip the file. Turn on the mod from the extras menu ingame.

How to give Jafs different ships:
First make sure the mod is on, the play a game, and make sure you call jafs to pick up cargo with the mod on. After that, it's possible to change him. Open up the file in your main eoc directory titled 'flux.ini' after you've made a backup copy of it. Scroll down until you find the part that looks like this <pre id=code><font face=courier size=2 id=code>[CustomJafs]
jafs_cargo_loading_delay = 0
jafs_comments = 0
jafs_ship = ini:/sims/ships/utility/freighter</font id=code></pre id=code>
To give him different ships, replace the 'freighter' at the end with different shipnames. For the names of freighters you could use, try looking in the 'resource.zip' file in your main eoc directory. Then go to 'sims/ships/utility/', all of the freighters are in that section.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.