Disaster Occured

More
22 years 4 weeks ago #17336 by BigWman
Disaster Occured was created by BigWman
MERDEGODDAMNIT! It might be me, but i saw no internet games when i tried to startup the damn multiplayer. Is the IWAR2 online community wasted and extinct? NO WAY! That isn't justice! Why do those silly bitchgames like Quake and UT still get attention and a REAL sim like this not.

Generally: 2 questions
1) Is there a online community exept for this (nice) site? ANY online games?
2) Can I join a clan or something, I'd love to fly in a real squadron. WICKED
3) Is it true you can only fly 5 ships in the singleplayer? That's just crime....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
22 years 4 weeks ago #1343 by -vipe-
Replied by -vipe- on topic Disaster Occured
- check out the independence war forums from here www.ina-community.com/forums/
- I heard that there's some i-war2 games on sometimes. I have never played it online though
- only 5 ships in singleplayer. But that's just without mods, with mods you can have many ships (although only 5 simultaneously)

More
22 years 4 weeks ago #1344 by BigWman
Replied by BigWman on topic Disaster Occured
Thanks a lot, im trying to scavenge some people together. 6 are now in the IWAR2 room on gamespy. Hope this turns out....

More
22 years 4 weeks ago #1347 by EricMan64
Replied by EricMan64 on topic Disaster Occured
This is the answer I give to everyone who's supprised to not see online games running (not that I'm insulting you for asking a common question, I'm insulting myself for never having more info).

The multiplayer community for iwar is mostly extinct. A bunch of people do however play the What Rocks Mod. I'll let someone else tell you more about it because I don't know much.