Epic Station Assault??

More
18 years 6 months ago #18580 by dendog220
Hi everyone..

i've seen some non-player ships attacking stations, while the stations dn't suffer a single point of damage...

will we be able to kill the stations in Epic, just like it was in Station Assault?? isn't there any gunstar that protect the stations?

if not, i wonder what will happen if i run station assault along side with Epic... what would happen??

this is my question for now... maybe "destoyable stations" should be included in the future release, so that the "destoyed stations" tab in the location finder will actually mean something... ? :D

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 years 6 months ago #13872 by TLAM Strike
Replied by TLAM Strike on topic Epic Station Assault??
Well some of those stations are quite big, like the mining stations which are built in to asteroids so other than a full navy assault it would be hard to totally destroy one of those. PBC cannons are like peashooters going up against something like that so its not surprising that it took very little damage.

Plus destroying a station would probably make you a war criminal or something, just putting it out of commission for a while would greatly annoy the other side but not make them send every thing they got after you or putting up a blockade and starving them out would be more acceptable than total destruction.

"But I don't wanna explode!"
-Jayne Cobb, Serenity

"But I don't wanna explode!"
-Jayne Cobb, Serenity

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.