Jaw dropping moments

More
18 years 6 months ago #18615 by tombe0
Jaw dropping moments was created by tombe0
Well this has to prove something was done right in MS ;)

While I was on my way to pickup some cargo in Alcuin system and approaching the station my contact list started to fill with ships... There were ALOT of them, probably 20-30 half of 'em belonged to the faction owning the station, the rest were marked as "Empty" (pirates?) There were atleast 5 cruisers, rest of them being fighters or cargoships.

I just stopped out there about 20 klicks out and watched the owning faction pound the sh*t out of the others :) One of the pirate? cruisers almost made it out but it was caught in triple LDSi blast and then jumped by three Cruisers. Needless to say, it didn't last long :D

Shame on me not taking any screenies of the action, it was a decent war there then.

Result was that after firing ceased, there were only 9 ships left. 3 Cruisers, 4 fighters and 2 cargoships, all belonging to the owning faction.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 years 6 months ago #14034 by GrandpaTrout
Replied by GrandpaTrout on topic Jaw dropping moments
I wish you had grabbed a few screen shots. I have never seen cruisers attack a station. (I have had them jump in to attack me often enough....)

More
18 years 6 months ago #14037 by tombe0
Replied by tombe0 on topic Jaw dropping moments
Hey, now I can give you some!

I just witnessed another attack, this time by 1 cruiser and 2 defending, with the second one ARRIVING in middle of the fight!

go here to grab 'em =>

tombstone.ath.cx/~seppoja/iwarms/

To check them out :)