New map for Torn Stars

More
18 years 4 months ago #14548 by Bozobub
Replied by Bozobub on topic New map for Torn Stars
Hrm... Couldn't that be implemented on the Torn Stars home site? Not only would it be handy, but it would also just plain LOOK good. ^^,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 years 4 months ago #14551 by cambragol
Replied by cambragol on topic New map for Torn Stars
I thought of that, but I am not really sure how to go about it. A little beyond my coding capabilities. It would look good though...

More
18 years 4 months ago #14563 by Howly
Replied by Howly on topic New map for Torn Stars
I like the map but thought to myself, I wonder if anyone has done an interactive map or maybe even a resource finder for in game. You tell it what you got and the computer spits out locations that would normally buy it, then you could really plan a sales route throughout the universe. I think that is something that any trader would want and probably have, as most traders don't usually memorize the whole universe.;)

Just a thought.

Post if you like it.

Cheers,

Howly

Cheers,

Howly

More
18 years 4 months ago #14565 by Bozobub
Replied by Bozobub on topic New map for Torn Stars
Um, it would be an interesting idea to have larger or smaller maps available for purchase... In fact, doesn't this already have some sort of implementation in the Unstable Space setup, for "rogue" L-points? Would be even cooler if maps had the potential to be just plain wrong, too, in just a few or even ALL details!

Just a thought. <--- LOL didn't read above post well enough ^^,