Missles (and rockets)

More
18 years 2 months ago #14789 by Shane
Replied by Shane on topic Missles (and rockets)
Okay then. You probably have the needed stuff.

@GrandpaTrout: On a related note, you wouldn't have a problem with me using a scaled-down version of the rebalance stuff I did in my project would you? I assume there are no plans to implement it in Torn Stars?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 years 2 months ago #14792 by GrandpaTrout
Replied by GrandpaTrout on topic Missles (and rockets)
@Shane, it is your work, so please feel free. TornStars is not exclusive. It is put out here as much for other modders as players. If you want to use anything out of it (yours or mine) please do!

More
18 years 2 months ago #14794 by Shane
Thanks! :D

More
18 years 2 months ago #14802 by cambragol
Replied by cambragol on topic Missles (and rockets)
Shane, does this means you are working on Asylum again, and returning to modding I-war2?

More
18 years 2 months ago #14805 by Shane
Never really left, and have worked on Asylum without pause (when my computer died I was able to edit scripts on an older system).

I believe the clinical term for this behaviour would be 'obsessive'. :D

Fair warning; in about a month expect me to beg the two of you to look over our project and give some impressions. Interested?

More
18 years 2 months ago #14808 by cambragol
Replied by cambragol on topic Missles (and rockets)
Well, that is certainly good to hear. Although I was suspicious, considering your constant and active particpaton and contribution.
I would also term my behaviour in regards to this game as obsessive. :D

I was once considering trying to entice you to bring Asylum into the Torn Stars universe. Torn Stars was meant to be a base for other things, and so I thought it might be a good fit, and would offload the artistic and coding work it takes to make a functional star system/game world in I-war2. But perhaps you are far enough along already?

Either way I would be very happy and interested to check out your project. If it is not adaptable to the Torn Stars framework, I might also be able to contribute some artwork that have left over from all the stuff I have done for Torn Stars.