Version 10.x defects

More
18 years 2 months ago #18762 by GrandpaTrout
Use this thread to report defects on Version 10.X builds.

Putting the defect reports in the forum lets the whole team read them and learn what they are. It makes tracking easier and cuts down on duplicate reports.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 years 2 months ago #14980 by cambragol
Replied by cambragol on topic Version 10.x defects
The zJump Group debug command is acting weird. It will not jump me to another system after the second jump. It seems to become locked onto the first debug jump that was made.

More
18 years 2 months ago #14981 by cambragol
Spawned traffic (the freighter plus two wingmen) remains visible on the hud, no matter how far one travels from a station

More
18 years 1 month ago #14995 by GrandpaTrout
Replied by GrandpaTrout on topic Version 10.x defects
The debug jump is a direct call to a PS jump call. We must have broken it. I can write a replacement.

As for the traffic, I had turned on infinite sensor range for easy debugging. I forgot to turn it off.

More
18 years 1 month ago #15060 by cambragol
Error in a conversation. When asked to confirm taking an unstable jump, choosing 'Take unstable route' triggers a dialogue where Cal says 'cancel that order' The order is not cancelled, and the route is plotted.

More
18 years 1 month ago #15061 by cambragol
Bug: After jumping into a new system, with a small miner docked to my craft, and a small fuel ship, snrv and medium science ship in tow, I told my science ship to scan the system. The game froze. No crash, just froze. No useful log info though. I was on a screenshot run. I will try to reproduce it.