Re: Torn Stars

More
17 years 6 months ago #15599 by oldwarrior40k
Replied by oldwarrior40k on topic Re: Torn Stars
Guys: I am enjoying the hell of this mod. I am encountering a problem with buying/selling. When I buy or try to sell I keep getting the message that my freighter needs to be docked. But the tutorial states different. When I give the order for him to dock, he states that he is docking but does not. It appears (which in a way is freaking cool) that the freighter has to wait in line to dock. That in inself is cool but gets boring if I have to wait a long time for him to dock. Am I missing a step here? I'm so hooked on this game that I stopped playing everything else.
Oldwarrior40k

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 years 6 months ago #15600 by GrandpaTrout
Replied by GrandpaTrout on topic Re: Torn Stars
TornStars does have some crashing bugs. We finally found them and removed them for the next release: Unstable Space.

I leave it to Cambragol to comment on the ship balance and wasps [}:)]

EoC supports the player flying any ship in the game. iFleet was kind of founded on that feature. But you cannot change the loadout of more than five.

More
17 years 6 months ago #15604 by mdvalley
Replied by mdvalley on topic Re: Torn Stars
Everyone else has to wait in line to trade, what makes you so special? :)

Seriously, it sounds like you have my spewer mod installed (it’s optional in torn stars, but built-in in unstable space). Either wait in line or find a station with less traffic. Or if you fly 200km away and come back, it’ll go away, but don’t count on that being true in later releases.

More
17 years 6 months ago #15607 by oldwarrior40k
Replied by oldwarrior40k on topic Re: Torn Stars
Thanks mdvalley. I am now the lowly captain of some crap tug trying to make a living so as not to depend upon galactic food stamps. Every place I visit I am denied like some red headed step son. All I have been able to do is do a run between mines/processing stations. As soon as I have 20,000 credits I hope to change my standing in hopes that some doors open up to me. Otherwise, it's going to be an inter-galactic jihad.