Torn Stars Website Errors

More
16 years 1 month ago #19057 by dertien
Hello Everyone,

I hope my cry for help reaches through the vastness of cyberspace to the developers of Unstable Space, whose mod I have been frantically trying to download with various browsers on www.torn-stars.com

Neither IE, Mozilla Firefox, nor Opera gives me satisfaction on either logging in onto the forum, nor downloading US alpha.

I would kindly suggest to the devs to upload a copy to a mirror location somewhere else than on torn stars website, as I am sure, I am not the only one complaining about this.

The torn stars website (sorry to say this) is beautifully made but it sucks in the user friendliness dept. I am a webdesigner by profession and it loads slowly for an XHTML and CSS website, furthermore downloading thorn stars or US exe gives me an error, and logging into the website's forum didn't meet with any success either.

Now I am not suggesting to remake your site, all I am asking is please upload the US alpha on Filefront to give peeps like me a chance to play it.

Thank you.

Gute Leute muss man haben, Gute Leute !

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 years 1 month ago #16744 by dertien
Replied by dertien on topic Torn Stars Website Errors
Safari had also no success.

Help greatly appreciated

More
16 years 1 month ago #16749 by cambragol
Replied by cambragol on topic Torn Stars Website Errors
This should be all sorted out now, and the US and TS downloads are now available from the front page of Torn-stars via a direct link. Thanks for the heads up again Dertien.