Edge Of Chaos Online

More
8 years 8 months ago - 8 years 8 months ago #19810 by Chessking
Replied by Chessking on topic Edge Of Chaos Online
I am attacking that Oman around Baal. I hope he fights back, he doesn't seem to have been doing anything.

In addition, I will be using Internet Explorer instead of Chrome for EOC Online, since Chrome doesn't play the cutscenes (intended to keep me from firing all of my shots at once).

This is one tough navy, boy. They don't give you time off, even for being dead. -Clay

Storm Petrel

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 7 months ago #19874 by Chessking
Hey there's finally someone to fight! Another Oman.

This is one tough navy, boy. They don't give you time off, even for being dead. -Clay

Storm Petrel

More
8 years 7 months ago #19875 by 7upMan
Replied by 7upMan on topic Edge Of Chaos Online
Just signed on for the first time, I'm an MCA, jumping to Balley's World. It says the jump will take 5 moves. How do I end my move? Please help!

More
8 years 7 months ago #19876 by Chessking
Glad you joined!

Each turn is 3 hours long. This helps level the playing field, especially when it comes to time zones and tight schedules. Each player has five moves per turn. Certain actions, like capsule jumping and powering down, require all five moves. When the next turn arrives, you will be given five more moves. After a move is used, it is automatically ended, but the turn isn't. For more information, refer to the tutorial, game guide, rules, and F.A.Q.

Warning: "This is CRAFTSMAN, a Senior Executive(7) of Mass Corporation, and captain of the Corporate Cruiser "EASTERN AXE". Your existence will only add to my score, sharing the fate of that last Oman."

Storm Petrel

More
8 years 7 months ago #19877 by schmatzler
Replied by schmatzler on topic Edge Of Chaos Online
I'll try to play more but I always forget about it :P

That game needs a "Remind me" function^^

Space. The final frontier.

More
8 years 6 months ago #19898 by Chessking
My ship was destroyed. It will be hard to recover from this, since their is a rank 9 Oman very close.

Storm Petrel