Edge Of Chaos Online

More
8 years 6 months ago #19906 by Chessking
Replied by Chessking on topic Edge Of Chaos Online
Our base is about to be destroyed. However, we may be able to recover with a little added firepower. I am currently in a repair ship, so I can't help with that.

This is one tough navy, boy. They don't give you time off, even for being dead. -Clay

Storm Petrel

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 6 months ago #19908 by 7upMan
Replied by 7upMan on topic Edge Of Chaos Online
Where do I have to go? I'm currently in Balleys World.

More
8 years 6 months ago #19909 by Chessking
Just head to Dagda Prime through Firefrost. The Oman is currently outside repairing himself, since he was on the verge of being destroyed. I'll do my best to support as a repair ship, and hopefully we can fend him off. Also, if you shoot and destroy me, you will get points and I can get back into a fighting ship. (I chose the repair ship since the situation seemed hopeless, and I wanted to fully experience the game.)

This is one tough navy, boy. They don't give you time off, even for being dead. -Clay

Storm Petrel

More
8 years 6 months ago #19910 by Chessking
Too late, my base is destroyed. At this point I don't see much reason to keep playing.

Storm Petrel

More
8 years 6 months ago #19918 by 7upMan
Replied by 7upMan on topic Edge Of Chaos Online
Aw, man, I'm so sorry. I just arrived in Firefrost continuing on to Gravedigger. Is there anything I can do?

More
8 years 6 months ago #19919 by Chessking
I was destroyed, since I was not powered down, and am now with the Navy faction. I suggest heading my way and stay away from Gowron. Also, there appears to be a new pilot with the League that we could attack (we can't make an alliance since the only in-game communications with enemies are the taunts). Also, we should use piracy to promote our ships. Gowron will need to be defeated to prevent him from destroying everyone else's bases.

Storm Petrel