Multiplay Mod" What Rocks V2" released!

More
21 years 5 months ago #3633 by Hot4Darmat
This mod is wonderful! Although I keep missing your server time windows Tues. and Thurs. (probably too slow a connection anyway), I've been playing with myself...wait a minute, that didn't come out right. What I meant was that I've been getting off playing alone with my What Rocks...wait a minute, that didn't sound right either. What I actually mean is that once I got my favourite joystick up and running, I've really found much pleasure in.... DAMN.

OK. All I'm trying to say is that this mod is fantastic. For the first time in a long time, I truly wish I didn't live on an island with no DSL nor cable service...just dial up. This mp game really DOES rock, even if you're stuck playing all by yourself. Thanks for making it.

--
Hot4Darmat

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 years 5 months ago #3640 by MajorTom
Hehe, glad you like it!

It was fun to make too. DukeOmsk did some really great .ini work in the mod on the grafik effects and the sounds too.

Have you tried the sniper cannon in the "Moth" yet? Do you get that cracking sound when it fires and the whining noise, sort of like a high speed rifle projectile?

Hope you get DSL or something on your Island soon. What about the local LAN place you mentioned before. Do you think you might get some of the guys there interested in the game now?

EOC/IWar2 Multiplayer Fansite

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.