Buda5 InGame ReadMe
IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ! THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT AND WILL AFFECT YOUR GAMEPLAY!
WARNING: Installing Buda5 InGame WILL OVERWRITE certain game files!!! It is recommended that
WARNING: After Installing Buda5 InGame, the copy of Independence War 2: Edge of Chaos Buda 5
--> Buda5 InGame replaces all ships, stations in the Independence War 2: Edge of Chaos main
--> Also included are several choices for the player ship. Some of these ships are also
--> Buda 5 InGame also replaces menus, music, text, HUD elements, sounds, backgrounds, and
--> Installing Buda 5 InGame will add a new .exe file to launch Independence War 2: Edge of
--> To activate Buda5 InGame, go to START > Programs > Buda 5 > Buda 5 InGame > Play Buda 5
--> To choose your player ship, browse through the available player ships. A Buda5 InGame
--> You can change your player ship at any point during the main campaign by selecting a
--> There are several known issues with Buda5 InGame that cannot be solved, they are pointed
1. During the main campaign, you may be asked to pilot your "command section" for a mission.
2. During the main campaign, you may be asked to pilot your "tug" for a mission. The
3. During the main campaign, you may need to launch your vessel with cargo attached. Since
4. During the main campaign, you may need to use a specific Independence War 2: Edge of Chaos
5. Since there are no "Mega Freighter Pods" in the Babylon 5 universe, they were never created
6. In a specific mission in act 3, a megafreighter is used to transport you to a specific
7. During the main campaign, you will be given a heavy corvette during a mission. Because of
8. At the end of each mission, the player's ship docks with Lucrecia's Base. The position at
9. Other issues may be added at a later date.
--> This ReadMe will be copied to your Independence War 2: Edge of Chaos root directory and
Neither Buda5, LogicSequence, LogicTEK Inc., nor anyone associated with Buda5 take any
THIS MOD EDITOR IS NOT MADE, DISTRIBUTED, OR SUPPORTED BY INFOGRAMES OR PARTICLE SYSTEMS LTD.