After years of others SIMS I can honestly say...

More
16 years 7 months ago #16596 by GODzilla
Mhm....according to this last message on the page:

Well, with a heavy heart I will copy this post from the forum:

Hey All,

I am sorry to say that my life situation has changed, and I no longer have the hours and hours needed to code the Torn Stars project. I apologize to those who have been putting in hours testing.

It has been very good fun. And there is a huge code base for everything from loadout to cargo ships and every kind of GUI. Plus tools for geography creation, and economies, and balance spreadsheets etc. Plenty of material to support the efforts of others if they have the time to put into it. The source ships with each release.

If anyone needs help or assistance making sense of things, please feel free to contact me. I should be around the forum for a while longer, so feel free to post POG questions.

GrandpatTrout

The projects seems to be dead, doesn't it?

But I'll have a look into the forums there...

/edit: Ok, I was wrong. Seems there are quite a few releases (besides the mod itself, there are also several mods for it). But I cannot find downloads for the two spin offs (or addons) "Unstable Space" and "Traffic". Were they ever finished?

/edit2: Ok, a look inside the forum revealed that they were not finished, yet. At the end of august they were still thinking what to do with the unfinished projects. Since then (august the 20th) no word...

GODzilla (TM)

"<font color="red">To</font id="red"> <font color="green">the</font id="green"> navy catch <font color="violet">me</font id="violet">, <font color="brown">if</font id="brown"> <font color="gold">you</font id="gold"> <font color="orange">can!</font id="orange">"

GODzilla (TM)

"<font color="red">To</font id="red"> <font color="green">the</font id="green"> <font color="blue">navy</font id="blue"> <font color="yellow">catch</font id="yellow"> <font color="violet">me</font id="violet">, <font color="brown">if</font id="brown"> <font color="gold">you</font...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.