Dante's Inferno how do you start the mission?

More
22 years 4 weeks ago #1218 by Pottsey
“You won't see this unless your logged on.�
Oops I was not logged in.

“Keep in mind that the three factions telling you they'd help is not enough. You have to go back to them a second time to have them actually send the pilots."
I am past that bit because when they send the pilots you help and get that new ship. From what I can tell the last mission of Act 2 should have started but it has not. It there some way to hack the saved game to start the mission?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
22 years 4 weeks ago #1220 by Guerrilla Warfare
Yeah you can hack a saved game with a hex editor. There's a tutorial on this site, look under modders and then hex savegame.
Good luck figuring it out.

--
Viva la revolucion!

More
22 years 3 weeks ago #1237 by Pottsey
This is driving me nuts now. I leant my CD to my bother and he played though the game without any help from me. Even though he has a different computer his game has got stuck in the same place. He cannot activate the last mission in ACT2.

At this rate I will have to give up and go back to Elite 3.

More
22 years 3 weeks ago #1239 by DarkVortex
hi im pottseys brother , im stuck at the same point without any help from him, ive tried going back to an erlier same game and doing missions in a different order but i still get the same problem of the last mission in act 2 not showing up, so could someone e-mail me a savegame for the last mission please
my e-mail is mailto:pottsye@hotmail.com]pottsye@hotmail.com

More
22 years 3 weeks ago #1278 by Shane
Did you download and install the patch?

More
22 years 3 weeks ago #1281 by DarkVortex
yes ive also tried reinstaling the game but no luck