Act 2 - Mission 3 - Trouble at the Ranch

More
21 years 4 months ago #17613 by sn1p3r
Hey all,

I've taken care of the mines and docked to the pirate station, talked to the guy who gave me the mine b-p's. First off i have tried taking em to those peeps and got no response, then tried taking em back to my pad but when i check the manufacture screen they're not there. So i'm wandering whats up with that, an idea stuck me (hard) that i could have been so out of it that i somehow forgot the pod so i go back to check. (DUH!) Theres the pod, this time checking so that without a doubt i could be sure that i had docked and set of home.

Anyway, to cut a potentially long story short i repeated that like 20 times (taking out mega freighters on the way (not on the way back with the pod)). *sighs

Anyone else have/had this problem[?]

Thankeesai

P.S. If you know please please tell me! :D

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 years 4 months ago #3696 by Shane
You're sure you've taken the pod back to your base, but the seeker mine blueprints don't show up?

I don't know...try calling Jaffs to pick them up if taking them back doesn't work.

No confusion; just wrong or right ... Only Solutions

More
21 years 4 months ago #3742 by Wolfgang Spielman
This is gonna sound weird.
My friend and I had the same problem, the problem occurs when there are other vessels in the area. Make sure only you, the station and the mines are in the area, so not the little flitter and any other vessels.
If they do are in the area just LDS out of there and come back, the second time you arrive they'll be gone.

I think it's a kinda bug or something.

He came, saw... and got shot

More
21 years 4 months ago #3756 by Madman
I think Shane's right, Jafs has to pick up the pod. There are a few missions that work like this (sniper cannon in Grassy Knoll mission, self defense module in the mission that you help the ambassador), if Jafs doesn't pick up the pod, the item doesn't show in your inventory.