Turret Script.

More
20 years 3 months ago #8667 by MajorTom
Replied by MajorTom on topic Turret Script.

Originally posted by Tarcoon

What happens if you change turret_mode ?

like I said above:

Originally posted by MajorTom

You could probably change the dock_on_turret to only fire at objects that you select as a target in your contact list, by changing the "turret_mode" in the ini from 0 to 1.

I've never tried it though, because I don't see much point in it, since you can fire at targetted objects yourself anyhow, and an additional PBC would have the same effect. Also, I don't think the DOT would work properly in self defense mode if you made that change.

Have Gun, Will Travel

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 years 3 months ago #8670 by Jwk the Hemp Monkey
Replied by Jwk the Hemp Monkey on topic Turret Script.
ELite's DOT was fantastic, it really felt like it was useful, and i was so happy when i first got it.

I would personally like a short command that would turn off the Autoturret(s) , it would be very useful for more stealthy missions.

Jwk...comander of =HEMP HUNGRY MONKEY=
www.i-war2.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=310

More
20 years 3 months ago #8679 by Shane
Replied by Shane on topic Turret Script.

Originally posted by MajorTom
You could probably change the dock_on_turret to only fire at objects that you select as a target in your contact list, by changing the "turret_mode" in the ini from 0 to 1.

Sorry MT. I somehow missed this in the discussion. Didn't mean to restate your advice.

<font size="1"><font face="Book Antiqua"><font color="black">"Never before in the history of the world had such a mass of human beings moved and suffered together. This was no disciplined march; it was a stampede-- without order and without a goal, six million people unarmed and unprovisioned, driving headlong. It was the beginning of the rout of Civilisation... of the massacre of Mankind."
--H. G. Wells The War Of The Worlds</font id="black"></font id="Book Antiqua"> </font id="size1">

More
20 years 3 months ago #8680 by MajorTom
Replied by MajorTom on topic Turret Script.
But thats just theory, it still has to be tried out :D

Have Gun, Will Travel

More
20 years 3 months ago #8682 by Javelin
Replied by Javelin on topic Turret Script.
O.K. folks, I tried changing the mode in the .ini , but that wasnt what i was looking for. [:(]

If possible i'd like it to still be in auto self-defence mode, with the option of shutting it off.
Just like Jwk said.

But, I endevor to find a way.

BTW, What's the Elite DOT?