Andromeda Mod

More
19 years 11 months ago #10334 by William
Replied by William on topic Andromeda Mod
Is the Andromeda close to being finished?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 years 11 months ago #10336 by Second Chance
Replied by Second Chance on topic Andromeda Mod
Hi William. Long time, no see.

Wow, are you still waiting for that? Probably better to post in the modeling forum for this part, Shane might see it faster. He's been really busy since the last time we talked about it; a lot has happened since then. And Shane sort of got sucked up by the big Star Wars MP mod in the works. If you're interested in checking it out while you're waiting, check the modeling forum for all the posts and click on my homepage link icon at the top of this post to see the current models.

mailto:second_chance@cox.net
The Ultimate Guide To Modding: I-War 2 - Edge Of Chaos (on hold during SW MP mod)
cartoons.sev.com.au/index.php?catid=4

More
19 years 11 months ago #10338 by William
Thanks. I like the models. My favorite is the Star Destroyer because it is so big. I really enjoy the flying part, but I end up playing half of my game moving backwards and trying to go forward because I pull some maneuver and I only go one way. That's probably the worst, but most realistic part of the game for me. Where can I find out what's planned for this new mod?

More
19 years 11 months ago #10340 by Second Chance
Replied by Second Chance on topic Andromeda Mod
At the moment, you'll have to read the posts in the modeling forum. But I really suggest you do, it's worth the read. Just do a search for Star Wars. Once we have a beta out for testing I'm sure we'll put up a webpage.

And this post over at the atari forums is worth checking out.
ina-community.com/forums/showthr ... did=377192

*edit*
You also might want to check out my tutorial for getting any models into EoC. It's a sticky at the top of the modeling forum. (Have I pushed the modeling forum enough in these posts? :p)

You might not be able to use it right now, but it'll tell you what's involved at least.

mailto:second_chance@cox.net
The Ultimate Guide To Modding: I-War 2 - Edge Of Chaos (on hold during SW MP mod)
cartoons.sev.com.au/index.php?catid=4

More
19 years 11 months ago #10344 by William
Will comply.