can Pog see which weapon is selected ?

More
20 years 1 month ago #9307 by MajorTom
Qi Qi, there is no disruptor PBC in the game. The only weapon in EOC that can disrupt a ship is the disruptor missile or the Achilles missile that will disrupt shields.

There have been many requests for a disruptor PBC or disruptor beam but we could never make one because you can't see which weapon has been fired with pog.

The kludge above allows a "Disruptor PBC" now (to a limited degree)

Iwar2 Multiplayer Fan Site

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 years 1 month ago #9308 by Qi Qi
I meant if that making an alternative avater for disrupt missile is accessible. That is, replacing the missile by a beam in the level of modelling.

Another, in the truth of fact, we couldn't grasp everything that we want in ther world, could we? If it proved impossible to implement, just release it. I think what you have done is already wonderful enough to be proud of it. Your mod is the unique one in the field of multiplayers of Iwar2, and you are the pioneer of it. You and your mod have all gained the respects from the community of Iwar2. So just relax, no need of compelling yourself too fiercely. :)

Life is half spent before we know what it is...

More
20 years 1 month ago #9310 by MajorTom

Originally posted by Qi Qi

. So just relax, no need of compelling yourself too fiercely. :)

Thanks for your well meant words, Qi Qi. :)

I'll let go of this for the SP game, but I just gotta have an Ion Cannon that can disrupt other ships in the new Star Wars MP mod, and this kludge version will work for that. :D

Iwar2 Multiplayer Fan Site