Text files

More
19 years 10 months ago #10926 by Second Chance
Replied by Second Chance on topic Text files
I'm afraid it's not coming along at the moment. I've got my hands pretty full with the Star Wars mod. But I'll be resuming it again just as soon as that mod is done.

By the way, do you know how to make prefitted ships for Instant Action contain cpu programes.

Hey, that's a really good question. One I've never thought of before. So I'm afraid it means that I don't know the answer, but I am going to add it to my notes and find out. Maybe someone else here knows.

...weapon firing for twin-linked weapons is not syncronised like AI shooting is, it goes left-right-left-right instead of *BOTH*. I was wondering if there was some relativly simple way to achive this.

Yes, but I can't remember it off the top of my head. I'm pretty sure either MajorTom or EricMan64 knows though.

mailto:second_chance@cox.net
The Ultimate Guide To Modding: I-War 2 - Edge Of Chaos (on hold during SW MP mod)
cartoons.sev.com.au/index.php?catid=4

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 years 10 months ago #10972 by MajorTom
Replied by MajorTom on topic Text files
The only way to link weapons (or add programs), that I know of is via pog.

Ref. your email query Jwk, Sorry but I'm totaly commited to the Starwars mod for at least the next 3 months.

Iwar2 Multiplayer Fan Site

More
19 years 10 months ago #10992 by Jwk the Hemp Monkey
Replied by Jwk the Hemp Monkey on topic Text files
Ahhh. It would be great if you guys could help me out with the AiSoB mod at some point in time, and I would feel guilty if I did not help you out with the Star Wars mod in return. I shall see if I have the time to do so.

Jwk...comander of =HEMP HUNGRY MONKEY=
www.i-war2.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=310