Bad syntax in for loop?

More
18 years 5 months ago #14412 by JT
Replied by JT on topic Bad syntax in for loop?
I'm a hobbyist programmer, so I know a thing or two about C/C++/D*. Pog is based off of C++ (though actually a little closer to C), so it wasn't a giant leap.

Problem is, I no longer have way too much time on my hands, thanks to a full time retail job... especially considering the dozens of outstanding projects I have, if there was ever a source for vapourware, I'm it. I'd contribute here and there, but I have to establish that I don't have nearly as much free time as working on a team needs. So while the prospect is as intriguing as a feminine garment dangled over your doorknob as you return home, I'll have to be shy for now.

* D: www.digitalmars.com/d/

(P.S.: No, resistance is not futile. ;-))

"The art of flying is to throw yourself at the ground and miss." --Douglas Adams

Surgeon-General's Warning: Early test cases of Torn Stars have resulted in fatalities. The errors in the software should be gone by now. Hopefully.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 years 5 months ago #14416 by cambragol
Replied by cambragol on topic Bad syntax in for loop?
Hi JT,

It looks like you have set up the music system the way we had it a long while back. We were originally toying with the idea of including 'empire' suites, with mood and systems sounds for each distinctive empire. However, we realised that when it comes to music, tastes are too diverse. It is easy enough for anyone playing the game to just slip in their favorite CD and listen to what they really want to hear. That being said there is still the possibility that we will add suites of sound effects to help differentiate the various fleets.

Still, good to see that you got things running the way you want it. Keep hobby modding TS by all means!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.