Trade Items

More
22 years 4 days ago #1488 by Guerrilla Warfare
Replied by Guerrilla Warfare on topic Trade Items

Hey SlipStream you do get to play around with the A-M Rem missiles Somwhere in Act 3, so you can probablu also use them when playing FreeForm.

Of course you can get A-M Rem missiles earlier in the game if you have future trader, and when in FreeForm, instead of running around pirating transports, trying to find antimatter goods, it's a lot healthier if you just use future trader to get them. (didn't want to post this where it was supposed to be posted, it's kinda relevant here too)

--
Viva la revolucion!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
22 years 4 days ago #1489 by StoneDeadViking
Replied by StoneDeadViking on topic Trade Items
You know i've never seen A-M Rem missiles for sale at any of the stations i've had the "pleasure" to dock to, and were talking about a lot of stations here, trust me on this.

"Overreacting conveys
understanding, hmm sounds better in danish.
Overdrivelse fremmer forståelsen.:D

"Overreacting conveys
Overdrivelse fremmer forståelsen.[:D]

More
22 years 3 days ago #1504 by SlipStream
Replied by SlipStream on topic Trade Items
Nor have I. I have found some places with the advanced gunstars though. I still havent found any AM weapons at all. I have to pirate am goods and sell them on the regular trade channels in the Base menu. Lucky for me they havent run out yet.

{SIG}
CHECK THIS GAME OUT!!!
www.starshatter.com/
LOOKS REALLY COOL

Its been sucha long time and IW2 still rocks my sox just as much...who woulda figured eh?

More
22 years 3 days ago #1507 by StoneDeadViking
You know, there is a pretty good chance that you get some kind of AM goods if you blow up a base that the StationAssault mod can resurect.
A good example is the outlaw station Twinkle, I have upon occasion gained A-M Rem Missile Blueprints, and a AM PBC, this in Act 1.
Generaly I have found that the best loot you get from outlaw stations, second best would be a corporate security/research station.

"Overreacting conveys

"Overreacting conveys

More
22 years 3 days ago #1512 by EricMan64
Replied by EricMan64 on topic Trade Items

You know i've never seen A-M Rem missiles for sale at any of the stations i've had the "pleasure" to dock to, and were talking about a lot of stations here, trust me on this.

You know, I believe if you undock, and redock, the stocks at the station will change. It's a secret zaz doesn't want us knowing. If they don't have what you want, try again. Of course, this could have changed since the last time I checked.

More
22 years 3 days ago #1514 by StoneDeadViking
Hehe. I will definetly have to try that.
Thank's for the tip. :D

"Overreacting conveys

"Overreacting conveys