Epic Release 3d

More
20 years 8 months ago #17813 by GrandpaTrout
Epic Release 3d was created by GrandpaTrout
Epic: DarkCurrents release 3d availiable.

[Edit, old release removed from site]

Several cool features in this release:

Hacking Missions! Dock to a station and start Comm Comp. Pick the BaseNet channel. Missions offered depend on your skill level. The better you are, the harder the missions.

Hacking Loadout! You can now select softs from your inventory to use during your hacking mission. The hacking simulation is much improved, with many new features. Check the Readme.txt in the hacking mod for instructions on use. Please post ideas for improvement! (manual, controls, mod in general). Now is the best time to make changes.

Advance Time: You can now advance the game time. Still a primitive interface, it only moves time ahead one day. Use this screen to rest your character from hacking missions. Or to discover what happens when you ignore a mission for too long. The screen goes black for 10 seconds while POG code deals with all the housekeeping needed, and then goes clear again. Perhaps we will have a cool clock screen someday.

Station Environment: Notice the Huge asteroid near the mining station? Those kinds of items can be added simply by editing *.ini files. If you feel like building an obstacle course, let me know. Also looking for ideas on the kind of stuff you imagine floats near stations (that would be fun for our players to encounter).

The cluster has not changed, but you can pick up a copy here.
www.i-war2.com/epic/files/MiddleStates.zip

New Hacking Grid screen shot.

-Gtrout

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 years 8 months ago #7037 by jojobird
Replied by jojobird on topic Epic Release 3d
I'm in a hurry, I just wanted to post in and say it's great. Can't wait for you to finish.

Regards, Sergej

Regards, Sergej

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.