Epic intro

More
19 years 9 months ago #18185 by They_HunGer
Epic intro was created by They_HunGer
hey just downloaded the Nolan intro movie, and all I can say is that its pretty cool:D and really beautiful[8)]. By the way who voiced up the characters[:0]...... i REALLY REALLY REALLY wanna play EPIC!!!!!![}:)][}:)][}:)][}:)]

Its not about you dying for your country... its about making your enemies die for theirs.

~C.C. Rocks~

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 years 7 months ago #11545 by Hot4Darmat
Replied by Hot4Darmat on topic Epic intro
Hey, I was just trawling around here and saw this old query.

I voiced Nolan, my wife was the computer's voice, my brother-in-law was the nasty pirate, and a couple of neighbours/buddies of mine were Harlan Biggs, and the Golliger's Privateers guy. It was all done with no budget in my home office 'studio' using a variety of incentives, ranging from beer, to construction labour favours, to pure, all-out begging.

I think the credits roll near the end, or at least they used to on an early game version Maj. Tom was working on before the project went tits up. It's too bad, really. It was going to be an excellent campaign, but the volume of work to be done was just too much for one person, and not enough volunteers stepped up to help keep it going.

Glad you liked the intro movie.

--
Hot4Darmat

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.