Frame Rates in USpace?

More
17 years 3 months ago #18948 by GrandpaTrout
One thing we need to evaluate is how what people are seeing for frame rates in the game. Anywhere you see your frame rate drop below 25, write that down. If you drop below 20, take a screen shot (F12).

We want to get an idea of how low peoples frame rates are going. Especially near stations that are surrounded by asteroids and other debris.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 years 3 months ago #16055 by Shingen
Replied by Shingen on topic Frame Rates in USpace?
The only time I drop to anywhere near 20+ or below is in capsule jump. Asteroids and debris around stations don't really have an effect on my rates of 60+ fps.

More
17 years 3 months ago #16059 by cambragol
Replied by cambragol on topic Frame Rates in USpace?
The lowest I am getting is at some of the denser mining locations, where I get as low as ~45fps.

More
17 years 3 months ago #16076 by JT
Replied by JT on topic Frame Rates in USpace?
I don't think it's possible for me to drop below max frame rate on my rig unless I decide to take on the entire Imperial Navy. ;-)

This is a public service announcement: Please look through all six degrees of freedom before crossing the L-point.

Surgeon-General's Warning: Early test cases of Torn Stars have resulted in fatalities. The errors in the software should be gone by now. Hopefully.

More
17 years 3 months ago #16083 by Shingen
Replied by Shingen on topic Frame Rates in USpace?
Hey JT, what kinda framerates r u getting inside that caspule tunnel thingy?

I don't know why, but now I'm getting close to ~30 fps, but the audio is still screwy and stuttering. Prolly those lousy AC97 drivers or sumthin.