New to I-War2 and No Idea What I am DOING!

More
8 years 6 months ago #19938 by Coloradomtnman
I have' seen your game thread but will now be going to check it out. Shameless self promotion notwithstanding!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 6 months ago #19939 by Coloradomtnman

7upMan wrote: I can only echo what Chessking said about Limit Theory. The game is still in development and was on hold for about half a year (due to the dev's personal issues), but if you like, you can have a look at LT's YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/user/LimitTheory/videos

The game is gorgeous, so say the least, and since *everything* there is procedurally generated (except sounds and music), the game's environments are not only varied, but the game is also very small (at the time of the last update it was around 170 MB, IIRC).

Anyway, in LT's forums ( forums.ltheory.com/index.php ) you can find much more information, especially if you look for Josh Parnell's posts. Also, in case you are interested, here is the original Kickstarter for LT: www.kickstarter.com/projects/joshparnell...rocedural-space-game

I've been keeping an eye on this and it looks really impressive. Can't wait till he releases it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.