trader or a merc

More
18 years 6 months ago #13871 by GrandpaTrout
Replied by GrandpaTrout on topic trader or a merc
0.5 pods per day for a large woodchuck. And 0.25 pods per day for a smallish woodchuck.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 years 6 months ago #13874 by Oren
Replied by Oren on topic trader or a merc
oh that's a good eoc answer :D

More
18 years 6 months ago #13875 by esraven
Replied by esraven on topic trader or a merc

Originally posted by Oren

hi, i kinda have a problem with finding the right station for the cargo i'm carrying. even if i use my common sence like fit rare metals pods to a rare metals processing station it usually doesn't come up well, so i find myself running between systems wasting time and money. i want to ask you how can i change my work and become a mercenary because i want to get better ships and more weapons.

how is school?? i'm on holyday[8D]

Check topic "Good trade routes" There is a good tip for a trade route starting in Alcuin

More
18 years 6 months ago #13876 by Oren
Replied by Oren on topic trader or a merc
yeah i read it, it's very useful
i'll sure post there if i find something interesting

More
18 years 6 months ago #13915 by dendog220
Replied by dendog220 on topic trader or a merc
Hi all..

talking about job opportunities... trading is fun in this game, but all the menu are tedious sometimes... and trading for 1 full hr without fighting makes me fall asleep.. :D

the trading aspect of Torn Stars is almost perfect; however, i'm wondering if you guys can put in "side jobs" in your next release. I.E. just like the missions in the good old wing commander privateer, you can accept some side jobs like being a body guard for someone, speical delivery of sime important items without being intercepted... etc.. You can paid on a daily basis for the time span that u keep ur boss alive... and when he's killed, u get some panelty and the move on to the next task... same goes with speical delivery stuff...

this is just some of my thoughts... pls don't take it too seriously... i just think that it'll be cool if you cool guys can put something like this in this already cool game mod!!!

best regards.

More
18 years 6 months ago #13918 by GrandpaTrout
Replied by GrandpaTrout on topic trader or a merc
Hi Dendog. I agree, several hours of just pressing menu buttons is not so much fun. The economy was a huge amount of work. Now that it is done, we can add things to make the game more challenging. The next mod Unstable Space should keep you awake on those long trade runs.