Good trade routes

More
18 years 6 months ago #13891 by TLAM Strike
Replied by TLAM Strike on topic Good trade routes

Originally posted by Tigous

JukeBox station in Bumpy's Star (Purchase Price: $2000/pod; there are some pirates here - get rid of them, that's what I do) -> Xu XUan -> Providence (Customs here) -> Emerald -> Penda -> Epitaph -> New Constantinople (another customs here) -> Al Wadi Neutronium Processing Plant (Sell Price: $8000/pod)

If you go Bumpy's Star > Alcuin > Bedalov > Emerald you can skip a customs checkpoint. Also you can grab some mining gear in Emerald to fill those extra ten slots on your Venice and drop them at New Constantinople.

"But I don't wanna explode!"
-Jayne Cobb, Serenity

-Jayne Cobb, Serenity

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 years 3 months ago #14606 by theweasl
Replied by theweasl on topic Good trade routes
After you get to Al-Wadi and buy the neutronium then you have to go to the Yeung fuel refinery in Haung. The profit from the trip is good. Get the ore from Bumpy's star and then go the waypoint without your freighter(s). After the dirtbags at the checkpoint tell you yo have nothing to declare- then call your freighter(s). Go thru the jump point then they will already be on the other side waiting for you. It's a glich in the game that helps out with customs taxes a lot. It's also faster because you don't have to wait for anyone. On the way back from Al-wadi into New Constantinople you have to pay the customs taxes because you jump into the area where the Police are. It's a good trade route.

More
18 years 3 months ago #14607 by theweasl
When you are in Li-po pick up some synthetic fats, protien from the biomass production facility and take it to New constantinople. The profit is huge. Buy it at 4000 and sell it at 12000 at the iridis food processing facility.

Originally posted by TLAM Strike

I'm not sure how much profit I made on this run but here it goes...

Exotic Metals; Alcuin > Li Po, Via Bumpy's Star and Xu Xuan.
-Pay the Pirates and the Law off. Cargo is worth 2.5 times the purchase price IIRC. Remember to bring your sunglasses to the Xu Xuan system, that Nebula is BRIGHT! (Perfect place for an old school ambush I say…);)

You might not want to carry any cargo onboard your own ship (assuming you use your own ship's docking port to carry an extra pod) since Bumpy's Star seems like a rough place. :)

I don't know of any cargo that can be carried on the return trip but then again you pay no Tariffs on empty cargo bays... :)

EDIT: I made around 10900 credits with this run using two fully loaded SNRVs.

-Jayne Cobb, Serenity

More
18 years 3 months ago #14609 by cambragol
Replied by cambragol on topic Good trade routes
Those are some nice looking routes theweasl...never worked li-po to New constantinople one myself, but looks very profitable. And it looks like we may need to tighten up the customs security along the Leung Empires borders. Hehhehheh...

More
18 years 2 months ago #14685 by wolfie
Replied by wolfie on topic Good trade routes
Remember to pick up some Robotic stuff from New constantinople once you are ready to head out witht Those neutronium. Buy them for 4K and sale them for 14K+ later on your way to Haung

More
18 years 2 months ago #14703 by theweasl
Yea, Thanks, All I need is tighter security. It's hard enough making a killing-I mean- a living out here. I'm busy listing all the stations and their info, such as needs,wants, prices, etc. Then I'll be making a killing.