Good trade routes

More
16 years 9 months ago #16538 by matjaz_ve
Replied by matjaz_ve on topic Good trade routes
yeeeeesssss..... give me the money ... li-po new constantiople rules just hire lost of mercs an shoot your way through epitaph and you are rich... but where to spend it ?
that is the ?
i woud like to buy a patcom but where????
does enyone know????
help me i rich.....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 years 8 months ago #16552 by Avatares
Replied by Avatares on topic Good trade routes
Hi, My english is poor.

My route favority report 2,500,000 or more in 40 minutes. This is:

HUANG: Buy; Bonding Full, Liq. SiliconFull etc... All for 2000 if you have 9 cargos to 20 pods = 180 pods for 360000
EMERALD:
PENDA: save game in Kulas for if you fracase.
EPITAPH: When you exit in epitaph for the Lagrange Point, select and fire one o two missiles to every enemy, and select the next destinity. When you LED to Lagrange Point expire your Halo Then cross. Repeat the process two ...... (veces) in Epitaph Kulas->Kneel Mordred->Jazzel

NEW CONSTANTINOPLE:
IVARY GARDEN:The Figthers pursuit and fire Ldsi when you abandon Lagrange area in Ivary Garden. standby cargos in secure point and conect your LDS. This make the enemys fire LDSi to you and figth in the space empty. You cargos has in group, no dispersed
Sell in Shoam arms production and Rearme; pods for 2000 to 8000 rent 6000 for pod
NEW CONSTANTINOPLE: Buy; Av Equipment, Audio Equipment, Autodocs, Autosurgs, Fussion Generators, Mobile Comms, Molecular Images, Reactor Parts, Reactor Spares, Robotics Arms, Robotics Cpus and Robotics Chassis, in the manufactiring station to NewConstatinople. All for 4000. Save you game.
EPITAPH: repeat yours steps to exit to Penda.
PENDA: Jump by Jump
EMERALD:
BEDALOV:
ALCUIN: Clear enemys and return to home: Azran ShipBuilding and Sell all Pods to 4000 for 16000. Repor 12000 for pod.
If you no hare intrepid pilot change any cargos for shipwar.

Actually i have 10,500,000 but i no find LDS2 CPU2 o AutoRep3

Enjoy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.