Mod Wish List Here!

More
21 years 7 months ago #2930 by GrandpaTrout
Replied by GrandpaTrout on topic Mod Wish List Here!
Good deal! I will post up more code bits! Feel like building an assault shuttle mod? I will push up that grapple claw prototype this weekend. (and I owe Cougaris some pod code. Good thing it's cold out).

-Gtrout

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 years 7 months ago #2932 by Mehrunes
Replied by Mehrunes on topic Mod Wish List Here!

Good deal! I will post up more code bits! Feel like building an assault shuttle mod? I will push up that grapple claw prototype this weekend. (and I owe Cougaris some pod code. Good thing it's cold out).

-Gtrout

Let me check my schedule book.

::You hear the distinct crack of a book spine accomodating a position it has never been in before, pages spread out in every direction like a flower blossoming for the first time.::

Well, I suppose I could squeeze you in between staring at the wall and organizing paperclips by size.

More
21 years 7 months ago #2946 by EricMan64
Replied by EricMan64 on topic Mod Wish List Here!

I'd also like to see save-anywhere functionality, for whatever that's worth.

I've actually been writing up a save game screen from scratch lately. It should be done this weekend. You guys want it? The function only really works for when you're docked at a station, but you guys could probably modify it to use haargs waypoint triangulation.

More
21 years 7 months ago #2947 by Mehrunes
Replied by Mehrunes on topic Mod Wish List Here!

I've actually been writing up a save game screen from scratch lately. It should be done this weekend. You guys want it? The function only really works for when you're docked at a station, but you guys could probably modify it to use haargs waypoint triangulation.

Have you tried actually calling the SaveGame and LoadGame functions from space?

More
21 years 7 months ago #2951 by EricMan64
I've done a little bit of preliminary testing. Save and load seem to work just fine in space other than the fact that the game automatically pulls up the base gui when you load. Luckily, my scripts don't halt when that happens, so I can just start up space.

I was getting close to finishing and about to test if it all works, when my mod broke. The ScenarioMain() isn't getting called for some reason. Maybe a restart will fix the problem.

More
21 years 7 months ago #2952 by EricMan64
Okay, quiz. What could cause the ScenarioMain() function to not get called? It's exported and in a package with the same name as the mod folder. I know the function isn't getting called because a debug message is the first thing in it. When I select launch scenario, the game just freezes. The debug message isn't in the flux.log.

This is making me really mad as it worked half an hour ago, and I was almost finished.:angry: