Mod Wish List Here!

More
21 years 7 months ago #2976 by GrandpaTrout
Replied by GrandpaTrout on topic Mod Wish List Here!

Granpa, nice to see you. If you need modeling skills, give me a holler, ill see what i can do, in my limited free time. :up:

I will! Soon we should have enough concept stuff to make modeling worthwhile.

-Gtrout

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 years 7 months ago #2977 by Flamineo
Replied by Flamineo on topic Mod Wish List Here!

originally posted by GrandpaTrout
Good thing it's cold out

Seasonal variation in the appeal of squinting for hours on end at a screenful of multicoloured text certainly is remarkable. I'm locked in the house for the weekend with enough sugar and caffeine to kill a modest-sized horse; I'll try to get a usable damage interface up by Monday. Autorepair and ENG GUI will take a while, yet.

Re: general damage & loadout progress tracking, I'm a pretty wretched organizer, but I can break it into discrete targets and keep tabs on who's doing what. My non-existent web skills should just about stretch to a static HTML table -- will that do?

More
21 years 7 months ago #2980 by EricMan64
Replied by EricMan64 on topic Mod Wish List Here!
Okay, here's the broken mod:
www.i-war2.com/pogfiles/ericman64/em64_ ... eeform.zip

It's a little large for an eoc mod, but it's mostly just the planet textures. The solar system just wouldn't be pretty enough without its own planet textures.

If I forgot to put anything in the zip file, like a file is missing or something, just give a hollar.

Note to anyone who just comes in here and goes, 'Oh! a mod.' This mod is currently broken. Unless you can read pog and help me debug this, you will waste your time by downloading this.

More
21 years 7 months ago #2981 by Mehrunes
Replied by Mehrunes on topic Mod Wish List Here!

Okay, here's the broken mod:
www.i-war2.com/pogfiles/ericman64/em64_ ... eeform.zip

It's a little large for an eoc mod, but it's mostly just the planet textures. The solar system just wouldn't be pretty enough without its own planet textures.

If I forgot to put anything in the zip file, like a file is missing or something, just give a hollar.

Note to anyone who just comes in here and goes, 'Oh! a mod.' This mod is currently broken. Unless you can read pog and help me debug this, you will waste your time by downloading this.

I got it to load space by moving ScenarioMain to a task and having ScenarioMain() perform a Task.Detach( start x ); on that task and nothing else. Remember, calling functions lock the task that's calling them until they're complete.

More
21 years 7 months ago #2982 by EricMan64
Replied by EricMan64 on topic Mod Wish List Here!
Are you sure that's all you did? I'm pretty sure I tried that allready. My code looks like this right now, and it still don't work:<pre id=code><font face=courier size=2 id=code>// start of code
ScenarioMain()
{
Task.Detach( start start_space() );
}

task start_space()
{
// debug message
debug Debug.PrintString( "em64_uff: ultimate freeform mod started\n" );

// start space
iGame.SetGameType( IGT_Mod );
iGame.StartNewGame( "map:/geog/core/em64_Sol", "em64_ultimate_freeform" );
}</font id=code></pre id=code>

More
21 years 7 months ago #2983 by Mehrunes
Replied by Mehrunes on topic Mod Wish List Here!

Are you sure that's all you did? I'm pretty sure I tried that allready. My code looks like this right now, and it still don't work

That's what I did to get it to start space. I had to remove the dock order to keep it from locking up in space. Must be something in one of the other two packages.